Goals and Objectives
- Provides automatic uninterrupted and ubiquitous monitoring of the health status of patients away from the hospital extending from ischemic and those with cardiac diseases to elderly requiring health-care at home to patients with chronic conditions style="padding-bottom:10px;"
- Performs sophisticated accurate and prompt medical diagnosis correlating a sufficient number of physiological indicators
- Delivers the abovementioned functions implicitly, i.e. without requiring user intervention – or as otherwise stated, without perturbing the human-interaction loop
- Provides health-monitoring in an enabling fashion, i.e. without kinetically or otherwise constraining the serviced individuals disrupting their way of living
- Delivers medical services cost-effectively, i.e. maximizing equity for both the serviced and the service provider. (read more)